AGH Plumbing and Heating Ltd are what is known as the " Data Controller" of the personal data that you provide to us.
We collect personal data from our Suppliers and Customers which includes name, address, email, phone number and bank account details.
2. Why we need your data
AGH Plumbing and Heating Ltd collect and process your personal data so that we can process payments for materials ordered by us and sold by us. We will not collect any personal data from you that we do not need and we go to great lengths to keep your personal data secure.
3.What we do with your data
All the personal data is processed within the UK and we do not share your personal data with anyone, unless we are required by law to do so. The only exception to this is if we are sending a direct delivery from one of our suppliers to one of our customers.
We have a Data Protection Procedure in place to oversee the effective and secure processing of your personal data. More information on this is available on request.
4.How long we keep your data
Supplier Details -5 years from cessation of commerce
Customer Details - 5 years from cessation of commerce
Emails -3 years
Financial Information - As per HMRC guidelines
5 .. What are your rights
Data Protection Regulations and Laws ensure that AGH Plumbing and Heating Ltd process your personal data robustly and appropriately. You have the following rights:
- The right to be informed about the personal data that AGH Plumbing and Heating Ltd process on you.
- The right of access to the personal data that AGH Plumbing and Heating Ltd processes on you.
- The right to rectify your personal data, if it is incorrect or requires change.
- The right to erasure of your personal data, in certain circumstances.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability, in certain circumstances.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data when it is based on public or legitimate interest.
- The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
Where you have consented to AGH Plumbing and Heating Ltd processing your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent, at any time, by contacting the Data Controller
6. Data Controller Contact Details
The Data Controller for AGH Plumbing and Heating Ltd can be contacted as follows
Telephone Number 01908 310651
7. Document Control
Version 1 25/5/2018 for AGH Plumbing and Heating Ltd Glenn Burrows